Currey Creek Women’s Ministry serves to engage women in living their faith by creating opportunities for them to learn, interact with other women and serve others. Currey Creek’s women will exalt God through the study of His Word and its application in their lives. Our desire is for women’s lives to be enriched by God’s Word and action in their lives. To facilitate this growth throughout the year we host various Bible studies and other opportunities for fellowship and service. Our ministry’s goal is for the women of Currey Creek to bring the gospel to life in their daily interactions at home, their place of work and throughout the community.
SPRING BIBLE STUDY:
"All Things New" A Study on 2 Corinthians - Kelly Minter
The city of Corinth was like our cities-full of people and full of problems. In the middle of this bustling metropolis, an early church was struggling to make a difference. Paul challenged the church to share the message of reconciliation-the gospel-despite hardship, pain, and struggle. He encouraged the new believers, reminding them the gospel was meant to thrive in circumstances such as these.
MORNING STUDY TOPICS:
Feb 15: Brunch Kickoff
Feb 22: All Things New
Mar 1: The Church in the City
Mar 8: New Covenant
Mar 15: SPRING BREAK
Mar 22: The New Has Come
Mar 29: The Grace of Giving
Apr 5: Our Ministry Assignment
Apr 12: Christ's Power in our Weakness
Apr 19: Spending Ourselves for Others
Apr 26: Brunch and Fellowship
- Wednesday Mornings, starting on February 15th
- Thursday Nights, starting on February 23rd
Childcare Available (birth-5 years old) with pre-registration for the morning study only ($10 childcare cost per family, for the semester)
- To register for the morning study (Starts February 15th), please call the church office at 830-755-8806. The cost is $10 for the class.
- To register for the night study (Starts February 23rd), please call the church office at 830-755-8806. The cost is $10 for the class.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- Wednesday Morning Bible Studies
- Currey Creek Women’s Events
- Help develop and implement programs and events
Click on the image below for more information on our Spring Women's Event:
Kelly Hohne | firstname.lastname@example.org